Being able to have your Last Seen status enabled in imo means that your contacts can view the last time you were active as well as the last time you read their messages. The following are the steps for hiding Last Seen Status on Imo by using an iPhone and Android Phone.
Hide Last Seen Status on imo
To your contacts on imo, the Last SEEN Status is displayed below your name. It is the date you last were active on imo (See the image below).
By looking at Your Last Seen Status Imo, people attempt to figure out if you’ve read their messages and some may even think you’ve been absconding from or not paying attention to them.
There’s a chance for this to occur even if you have attempted to look up the messages of imo.
It doesn’t matter whether you actually have read the messages on imo. The Last Sighted Status is registered and shown to all your contacts whenever you open the imo App on either your Android Phone or iPhone.
If this is a problem for you there is a way to hide Last Seen Status in imo with the steps listed here on iPhone as well as Android phone.
NOTE: If you hide your last-viewed status on Imo, you won’t be able see any of your contacts’ most recent status.
Hide Last Seen Status on imo Using Android Phone
Follow these steps to hide the status of Last Seen on Imo on the Android Phone or Tablet.
1. Open the imo application on your Android tablet or phone.
2. Once you are in imo, click on the three-line icon at the lower left corner of your screen (See the image below).
3. On the next screen, click onto the Settings option.
4. On the Settings screen, scroll down , and click on Privacy. (See the image below).
5. On the Privacy screen, tap the option Last Seen.
6. In the pop-up window that displays click on the option Nobody.
This will stop anyone in your contacts from viewing your Last Seen Status the internet.
Hide Last Seen Status on imo Using iPhone
Take the following steps for how to hide the Last Seen Status of the imo app on your iPad or iPhone.
1. Open the imo app on your iPhone or iPad,
2. Once in imo click on the three-dot icon in the upper left corner of your screen.
3. On the next screen, you can tap at the icon Gear Shaped Settings located in the upper right corner of your screen.
4. On the Settings screen, click on Privacy.
5. On the Privacy screen, click at the last option near the bottom of the page (See the image below).
6. From the menu that slides up you can tap on Nobody and this will block the the Last Seen Status of imo.